Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim......

What a rahmah on my birthday...

1) Maxis free call to maxis line for one whole day
So I took this opportunity to call all my friends who have been using maxis. Just to say hello.
I called Salwa, Aishah, Eilliani(so long not to hear from her), Damia(not to hear from her
almost four years, after finish my matrics) , Kak Mas (so happen that she with yaya and ayu) ,
Ayu(we talk about what papers should I take for this semester) , Pidad, my adik2 usrah,
Hanis (hasn't pick up, dah tido kot) , Kak Kaot(voicemail). Thats all the persons I can called till
12 midnight.

2) Celcom free call to 8 pax for 7 days
Since my 8pax is only my mother and father(others either dah tak use that number like
zahrah or lost contact)

3) Family dinner in hotel UiTM, where my father found the fish n chips that is just what he
wants according to his taste and my mother found a really nice black eye steak that is
reasonable compared to other hotels. My mom said next time we come here again with Afiq
(school has started, he is in the hostel now)

And thank you to my deae friends for all the warmest pray and wishes for me for the upcoming year. May ALLAH bless us and istajib dua'ana.

No comments: