Thursday, April 17, 2008

Exam Fever.....

Bismillah wal hamdulillah....

tibalah saat yang ditunggu-tunggu.....
perjuangan terakhir ku sebelum bergelar graduasi.....
sebelum berdepan dengan realiti kehidupan.......
perjuangan harus dan tetap diteruskan.......

Alhamdulillah....now I can more concentrate on my revision. Since, today is the last day for my test 2 for International Accounting and my VIVA for Strategic Management. All my assignments have been submitted and some of the lecturers have already come up with the carry mark.....so far Alhamdulillah as there are chances to get an A....but still need to struggle though....

Last week I can't even breath....so many works to do.....im wondering how big2 menteri, MB2 life was like. I mean, I can't sleep well....sleep few hours only to finish my own works. But they are facing with Rakyat problems......not only his problem.....huhuhuhu...that is why so important to pray and keep praying so that ALLAH gives us the ability and capability to manage all the works and assignments that we are facing each day. luckily im not look like that picture above.


in this critical time, ALLAH have give me dugaan, this type of dugaan only happen when im was about to have final examination. But, thats mean ALLAH loves me.....and ill try to stay strong and patients till the end. Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan.




Today is Kak Mas birthday....kak mas semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki....
kak mas....saya dah bau nasi minyak nie....hehehe


hope for those who read my blog pray for my success in my final jihad.....final struggle and final exam as a degree students. hopefully, this is not only the last but also the memorable time in my life. but, i will continue my study next sem kalau takde aral melintang.....carilah ilmu sampai ke negeri china.








No comments: