Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alhamdulillah Thummal Hamdulillah

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim


Alhamdulillah to ALLAH the most generous and kind to His slave...


So, last week on the 7th May 2008 was my last paper....meaning InsyaALLAH it will be the last examination for me as a degree student. But its kind of sad, because me and my friends will not be seeing each other again....huhuhu. Straightly after the examination, we went out for lunch....then its time for bowling...hehehe...it is our normal way of celebrating the end examination.





The cheerful faces of ACB8Gn - class of 2004-2008



Then, the next day, i went to Bukit Cerakah with my UiTM faci's group.....penat semalam lom hilang lagi....But, its good....to exercise, cycling and get a fresh air....Then...lunch with Miza, Hanis and Wani. The lunch is on Miza.....Cayaaang kat ko Miza......hehehehe. Dapat makan Steamboat free hari tue....Semoga dimurahkan rezeki selalu (^_^)

While on Saturday, I had promised with my beloved friend who is now 7th month pregnant of her first baby to make her my chocolate moist cake. Actually, she is 'mengidam' for my choc cake. She ask me to make the cake since Tuesday, but i still had paper...so I made it on Saturday. It has been quite a long time since I made the last choc cake for my former officemate. I said sorry if it doesn't taste good. I'm wondering to open a bakery shop in few years time. I mean, as an accountant student, I need to venture into business world. What the use of learning accountancy, if you do not practice what you learned. This is my dream...InsyaALLAH....ALLAH will make it happen....Because....every successful thing comes from a dream.

Afiq, my youngest brother enter into a short essay writing contest for mother's day. Guess what, to my surprise, he won the consolation prize for my mom worth rm280 of spa voucher. And his essay being shown at SACC Mall on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe it is still being shown until today. When I read his essay, he said don't compare my essay with others ok. His english is good and my mother said that he has the flair of a writer. My little brother always do a surprise in the family. Congratulation to him and always pray for his success.

Yesterday, my mother and I went to Penang to accompany my father. He got meeting there and we got a holiday. My mother have her own agenda. She wants to take Her Iraqian friend, Akh Jassim and Ukht Samiah to go to Bukit Bendera. Unfortunately, its close for servicing. Haiyyaa....its not our rezekila ma....next time ok. Then, we changed our planned and went to the botanical garden and to see the sea. Along the way, we talks about their culture, our culture. Its very interesting to know others culture. Although, there are some differences, but the most important thing is we are brothers in Islam. We don't have any blood relationship, but we have relationship in Iman and Faith. That's the beauty of ISLAM. It was a nice trip but tiring....that is because I'm the driver for the whole day.......huhuhuhu......




~ Once upon a Time in Penang ~



Akh Jassim and Ukht Samiah



No comments: