Monday, August 18, 2008

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim.....


Weekend again!!!!


Last weekend was quite an experienced. With my best friend's mariage and me being the pengapit for the first time....uhhuu....pengapit, the idea was a bit freaky but it was glamorous. I mean, your pics will be taken as much as the bride and groom pics. However, you also need to maintain yourself because everybody is looking at you...when they look at the bride of course....hehehe

The story begin here, Sumay nikah is actually on Sunday. But, on the saturday, I rang her if she need any helps.....I want to help sooooo much because this is going to be the last time we spend time together and helping her before she will be called as isteri orang. Unfortunately, the nikah is after isya' on saturday because of the mosque having a Nisfu Syaaban prog on Sunday. I need to see her nikah and surely its going to be late to come back to my house. The road is a bit dark during the nite and I have no one to come with me due to the last minute change of the nikah day.


So, told my mom that I might be sleeping at Sumay's house. It was excited. To see your friend getting married and you will accompany her after the nikah. Just want to share her feeling after officially being a wife. I also like to see the preparation: The bride rooms smell so beautiful. Sumay's dress are all gorgeous. To see everybody working together, all relatives, cousins, aunts and uncles and the happy little children excited to see the bride's being touch up. The situation is cheerful and happy although there is a time when everybody is soo tense and rushing here and there. I like kenduri, because everybody happy laughing and talking to each other. All relatives and friends gather together. Although im not the immediate family, but I felt that i'm one of them. Sumay's family and relatives all are very friendly with me.


Alhamdulillah, the nikah went well and so as the walimah. Just can't believe that Sumay's is a wife. It just like you loose a friend. The feeling is only inside and I can not expressed it. But, I felt like loosing a friend. However Im happy for her. Futhermore, it is an honour for me to be her pengapit "terjun". Since, im the only friend with her and all the relatives said "biarlah kawan dia yang jadi pengapit". Actually, im sooo nervous inside. But, it was my first experience and luckily I didn't humiliate myself infront all of the people. At the end of the day, everybody were satisfied and you can see tired faces on each of them but still they need to clean up the places.


I pray to ALLAH that Sumay will have a barakah, mawaddah and sakinah with the new family and new life. May ALLAH also grant me with my wish that I pray all the time. Love you Sumayyah. Ill be missing you.

These two pictures are from my handphone. I took sumay pictures using my digicam but unfortunately, the battery doesn't work although I charged it for two days and I can't find any card reader. So, enjoy these two pictures of Puan Sumayyah.





No comments: