Sunday, August 3, 2008

SHOPAHOLIC MARATHON

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.....



At last, im finished all Sophie's books on shopaholic yesterday after two mths reading it. Love Rebecca(the heroine), although sometimes she was not realistic and always waste money on unnecessary things, but yet her determination to have something is incredible. She really tries to get if she love that things. I also found she always have luck. I mean, when she had a trouble, she will survive. Maybe Sophie created it to be like that. And Luke, her husband, very understanding and patient. I mean, imagine to have someone who always shops and shops everydaying money wast.

Sophie very good at writing hilarious books. She knew how to make the character alive and funny. Sometimes, I accidentally feel like rebecca. I also thinks that we are much alike. But, only that I don't have credit to spend on expensive things. On second thought, I will not apply for the credit card. Its dangerous, you keep on spending and need to pay for the amout you spent plus the interest. You will in debt everytime.

Actually, Shopaholic is me and my best friends(zahrah and wan madihah) favourite novels. We felt that we are almost the same with Rebecca, almost....not exactly.....hehehe. So, if anyone wants to read english novels, I recommend you read this novels. It hilarious and you will get addicted, you want to read and read until to the last page.









Next book is Tautan Hati by Fatimah Syarha given by my sweet brother, Afiq. Afiq, thank you soooo much....love you always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea we do looooveeeeeee shopaholic series... hehe... me fevret is shopaholic and baby... *winks*