Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Job

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim.....

Alhamdulillah after two weeks of induction and 6 weeks of training, finally got my sort of permanent position. My Post is Corporate Finance, Group Finance, TM. Now, I had to get through a long journey to get to my office which is Menara Rebung just before the Mid Valley compared than before. I need to wake up early, do all the washing and everything early.

Before this, I usually lazying around till about 7.45 and get started to go to work. But now, I had to get on the road before 7.30 or I will reach the office late. Luckily, my father is the one who drive the car. So, now im car pooling with my father and also my mom. Less petrol, less money to pay the toll and less tense. Futhermore, I can save money.

New life have started.......welcome to the reality of life......lots of work to do.....is it?????

Dato' Seri Anwar is really going to make "sumpah" today....how about that.....huh

No comments: