Monday, July 13, 2009

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim......

Where is the P.E.A.C.E gone......


I don't know why lately I felt unsecure.......I felt the peace in me had gone......I felt everywhere I go, everything I did was wrong and I'm not satisfy with it.


Something is wrong somewhere......


True, I try to muhasabah my relationship with ALLAH. I know I did something wrong, that's why HE take away the peace in me.
PEACE aka ketenangan is a gift from ALLAH to HIS slaves. The peace is very hard to find nowadays. Even the richest man can not buy PEACE because it is something that we cannot buy, it is something that we have to workhard for it and earn it. When we have the peacefulness inside, nothing matters in life and we will see life on the brighten side always.


I don't feel happy in the office, like everything I did, either its wrong or its just not turned out the way it supposed to be......I feel myself dull inside.....I can't explain....I'm sure one of you had gone this feeling like what I had rite now....sometimes I felt everybody look down on me and bully me. Alhamdulillah.....nothing bad happen to me till now and praying hard ALLAH will always be with me and protect me.....


Ya ALLAH, aku mendambakan ketenangan dariMU. Hanya ENGKAU sahaja yang dapat memberikan ketenangan yang di cari. Berikan aku hidayah, agar diriku berada di jalan yang benar. Ku pohon kepadaMU, ya rabbii.......






Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini

5 comments:

zmk said...

owh yeaah i think i know how it feels like... nad, take a break and go out somewhere..

nadiahazhari said...

zahrah...where to....huhuhu

maybe im missing you soo much that my life is not keruan....hehehehe

rasanya ni sebab dah lama tak dengar ceramah motivasi nie...huhuhu

Y said...

Nad, betul laa, take a break!

Take a break, physically & mentally..

Go jog!

Go to Tasik or somewhere yang lapang~

Go and get ice cream or ABC, makan dengan penuh semangat! hehe.

Hidupkan malam!

Dah lama x buat luahan hati kot. huhu.

Kite dah beransur sihat, alhamdulillah. Tgh buat terapi dengan berkebun.hehe.

nadiahazhari said...

thanks syah for the advise...

alhamdulillah dah sihat, haritu baca cam kritikal, ingatkan awak collapse ke?

alhamdulillah takde pepe...ya...melihat kehijauan alam flora dan fauna ciptaan ALLAH adalah terapi yg terbaik ^_^

Kak Farah said...

Adik, kalau stress kat ofis, datang KL Sentral, yuk!