Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim.....

I kept on reading and reading her article and I felt something strange
inside. Then, I sent her a message that change my life and her
life.......Will you marry me???-Giovanni Galuzzo, Kak Kauth's husband

That's part of story from the whole story how Kak Kaoth's met her husband. Both of them are from different continent, Gio in USA and Kak Kaot in Malaysia, but faith by ALLAH has brought them together and they are legally tied the knot on Last Friday, 12 June 2009.

Their story is hardly to believe, impossible but when ALLAH said KUN FAYAKUN.....no person...nothing can stop what ALLAH had fated for HIS servant. Why am I soo amazed and inspired by Kak Kaot's story.

Both of them......dress kak kaot yg cantik bangat....


Back in 2007, I was helping Kak Mar selling her cloths and my kuih raya during the fasting month in UM. Kak Kaot help to sent us to UM. She picked me up from my house and then picked kak Mar which is about 15 minutes from my house. So, we chatted about life, works and I remembered that Kak Kaot's said she didn't found anyone yet and her mother will find someone for her next year, if noone come. We laughed and after that conversation, I didn't chat with her for a long time.

Suddenly, in 2008, during Kak Sarah's wedding, I heard rumors that Kak Kaot's met somebody, not a MALAYSIAN, but ITALIANNESE. I don't take it serious, after all, its rumors and I don't have any intention to ask her too(but, I'm quite amazed...Kak Kaot with foreigners). The occured(pelikss) thing about their meeting is that they met through internet.......huhuhuhu.

Time goes by.

Somewhere in September or after raya....I can't remember.......but during the SYEIKH YUSOF ESTES tour in Malaysia, Kak Kaot's sent a message promoting the YUSOF ESTES talk in Shah Alam. I called her and said I will be coming with my mom, which we did and surprisingly, Kak Kaot's was the MC during that talked. After the talked, I met her and she said 'Do you want to go tonite, in Masjid Wilayah where Syeikh Yusof will be given different talked there'. And I said, why not......and of we go. Alhamdulillah, I got a green light from the parents (^_^)

Then, during our way to Masjid Wilayah, we chatted about this topics. She also admitted, there are lots of rumors about how she met her husband to be (at that time). I'm simply said that I want to hear from you...is it true that you met him in Islamic matrimonial site...she said no

Kak Kaot joined an islamic network same as friendster only it is Islamic version. She posted article, not a marriage article but open islamic topic article or poem something like that. Suddenly, someone gave a message to her, a direct message asking her to marry him. Of course, at first she felt like this guy is playing around or not serious because they've never known each other. Kak Kaot's have no idea about him at all.

She took quite a time to answer back and so the story begun. After a year they got married.

I like to focus on the morale of the story actually:

- Gio, Kak Kaot's husband is a reverted muslim. Not a muslim by birth like we are. He seek for Islam since 13 years old and reverted to Islam 6 years ago. But he faith, MASYAALLAH. Kak Kaot said that he has an ambition to study Islam in Kuwait after they got married. Gio is the only muslim in the family. All the family member, is yet to be a muslim InsyaALLAH. He also know what he did and he is a very determination Muslim, look at how he proposed Kak Kaot.
The matter things to him is the faith of the girl....not others.

- Kak Kaot JODOH has been fated. I said to Kak Kaot "I remembered you said you have no one yet, but after a couple of months, suddenly I heard that you met somebody and futhermore he is a foreigner" Kak Kaot's said it is a miracle that ALLAH had given her. She found that they are compatible with each other......and add to me that.....don't worry about marriage, ALLAH will make it happen, in HIS on way....something that you couldn't imagine.....INSYAALLAH.

To both Kak Kaot and husband......wish u a happy marriage and May ALLAH bless both of you till the hereafter.

Poem made by the Groom to the Bride...so sweet

8 comments:

FabulouswithAs said...

wah nih ke cite sbna...lame giler da lost contact ngn kak kaot.....nk tgk gmbaaaaa!!!!

nadiahazhari said...

aah....lebey kurangla....kalau dah jodoh...everything will be easy and smooth je....cam diorg....hehehe

nanti akak letak ye....kak kaot is beautiful as a princess that nite ^_^

wanderfulmadnificent said...

nad, sorry about the pics, my laptop ada prob and i think my comp not protected, insyaAllah ye...

nadiahazhari said...

okies....no probs.....take your time....

zmk said...

there can be miracles, when you believe~ -mc

nadiahazhari said...

yes true....true.....lets beliave and have faith in ALLAH

Izzatil_Arshad said...

what a beatiful story..Allah always show His love to all hamba in His own way rite..kdg kite sdar, kdg2 tnpa kite sedar =)

nadiahazhari said...

yup izat....i was sooo amazed and inspired....whatever way....its being planned by ALLAH and He knows the best