Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim.....

As requested by a sister....here goes the recipe for Konyyaku jelly...
This jelly is the first jelly that I make by myself...without mom help.....my mom taught me for few times until I confident to do by myself...

Lagipun ada instructions at the back of the packet...hehehe

Firtsly, you need to buy the jelly from supermarket...I usually buy in Giant


and fruit mix in the tin.

How to do:

- Toss the fruits and put aside the fruit water.
- then arrange the fruits inside a small and cute mould....kat kedai bakery ley dpt
bekas2 comelzzz

Now the Jelly:
- see the instructions at the back, when it comes to measure the water, take the
fruit's water and add water to make it 950 ml. (air buah tadi + air biasa = 950ml)
- then cook the water, when you see smalls bubble, add the ingredients (sugar+jelly)
and stir it until it well mix and let it boil for a while.
- when cook, put inside the mould and let it cool before put it inside the fridge.

easy rite.....Good luck.

No comments: