Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim.........

Last Sunday I make an Egg Benedict.....the recipe I found from Yummylicious a recipes blogs...but I kind of change the recipe a bit.

I chose to make this because its simple, easy to make and all the ingredients were available in the house.

Ingredients:
Bread
egg (1 egg per bread)
salt
butter
pepper
cheese



The ingredients

How to do:
-butter the muffin pan or small pan
-butter the bread then put the bread inside the pan....you have to adjust it to make it look like a cup
-put a little bit of salt and pepper
-then, add the egg....carefully coz you didn't want to spill the white egg
-sprinkle the pepper and the cheese on the top
-bake about 10-20 minutes and 180 celcius......bake as you like....(half cook egg or cook)



Tadaa
(nampak crankykan.....tak pandai lagi on the presentation lor ;p )

Easy rite....my mom said bley tahan....sedap dimakan panas2....happy cooking (^_^)

No comments: