Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim.....



Have you been stucked in the middle of two situation???

You want to be nice to both persons, but you have to sacrifice one of them because you know your capability. But, do they understand? do people understand that sometime we need to exclude them but we never want to throw them away from our lives........

It makes me sick and dizzy to choose, because deep inside my heart I want to make everybody happy........and also I hate to upset people.....but to please everyone, I can't......

Begging everyone in this situation to understand......that sometimes we need to sacrifice you for the sake of others and we didn't meant to hurt you.......and I hope that you can excuse us and still
preserve the relationship or the friendship we have.

1 comment:

zmk said...

nad, dpt tak mesej? view with firefox, tadek line tu :D