Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim.....


Of They go........


This morning, I sent two my BFFJ to the airport for their Holiday in England. I was quite sad as I was left behind alone while the two of them going sighseeing and having a good time there.


Of course, I'm also pray that they are okay and having enjoyable time there. After all, the time is not suitable for me to follow them as I will be sitting for my first ACCA exam (bite my nails.....) I'm not joining also due to my save.....don't have enough saving because I just had a trip to Middle East last year. Pray that the three of us can go holiday together before everybody have their own family....insyaALLAH.


Ever wondering what is BFFJ....Its an acronym of Best Friend Forever Jannah. This title were given by one of my bestest friend....Wan Madihah.....Yes, its true that we want to be friend till the hereafter....till JANNAH....May ALLAH bless this friendship.....this ukhuwwah....InsyaALLAH


We share almost everything and we also lend each other shoulder whenever we face a problem. We always shop together, sharing info about books and manymore. I will miss them soooo much.....and I know that one day I have to let them go.......I mean they are not mine forever rite. But we are sisters......sisters in Islam......and that nobody can change.....


Hope they have a very good time there and hope ALLAH always take care of them.

4 comments:

Sumayyah said...

Nad dearie,

Sabar ye Nad. Kita faham perasaan awak. Namun sahabat, suami dan keluarga bukan everything. Mereka hanya sekadar sandaran untuk taqwa Allah. Kita hanya ada Allah, zat yang Haq untuk menemani kita dan yang tidak pernah meninggalkan kita.

Love,

nadiahazhari said...

yup su...thanx for the reminder....tiada yg kekal termasuk diri ini melainkan ALLAH...

Dan biarlah manusia dgn pemikirannya sendiri....

lots of love to you too su (^_^)

wanderfulmadnificent said...

aaaaaawwwwwwww, thank you for everything nadiah, i heart you! ^_^

nadiahazhari said...

hehehe...thanks to you actually.....I heart you too \(^_^)/